Saturday, October 6, 2007

IS LIFE FAIR?

Is life fair? Absolutely no. I had never trusted to destiny before I came to the U.S. I had ever thought that we had to work best of our ability to reach the dream. But now I realize that although we do anything, we still cannot get out of destiny' arrangement. My mother' cousin just came to visit our family this morning. Her son is at my age. He just graduated in last summer. All the people praised him. What am I having at his age? Nothing. I have to go to school to study English which is his native language. I have to go to work as a low-level person everyday. My mother's cousin asked me," what are you studying". Do you know what my answer is? I said," I do not go to school". To study English at age-twenty four is a disgrace for me, and I do not want anybody knows about this. I wondered myself," Why are our situation so much different". And I realized that luck is only reason. He came to the U.S at age-eight. He has been living in a family which parents know how to support their children. I do not have that luck. I have to move out of my family when I was a ten years-old boy. Throughout past fourteen years, I have fought difficulties in the life alone. Although I am a strong man, sometimes I feel very lonely. Right now, all of our family are in my aunt' house to have a party. I am sitting alone in my apartment. I do not want to go there because of my complex. All my cousin came here when they were children, and all of them graduated from university. I am out of that place, out of their life. I do not want to get lost in conversation.

No comments: