Wednesday, December 15, 2010

GG!

What do you think the GG might be? It could be various things. For my own use, I name it Great Google.
Years ago, when somebody asked you something that you did not know, you would say "I don't know". In these days, you won't say "I don't know". Instead, you would say "I don't have the Internet". That is true. You can find everything you want to know on the Internet, from merchandises to the information. Internet is the great innovation of human, but you could probably not to be able to find the information you need if there isn't Google. Google was born giving us a wonderful tool to search. I work at a gas station, and fortunely it has the Internet access. So I just bring my laptop to workplace and do anything I want while still making the paycheck. I am attending a college, and as you know, all the students have to go online in order to get the homework done so I really need a search machine to do my homework. Again, thanks Larry Page and Sergey Brin (I just went to Google to get their correct names.Hehehhe). Thanks Google. Everything I need, I just click on the Google. I need the information for my business class' project, click on Google. I need to find the closest Best Buy, click on Google. My computer has some troubles, and I need to solve them. Click on Google. Shortly, Google is all. It founders are now billionares, and they deserve for that simply because it is Google.
That is the reason why I call it GG: Great Google.

No comments: