Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Prosperity of the U.S

I have been brewing the idea to write about the prosperity of the U.S for a long time because I am impressed a lot about it.Is it the Wall Street Market? No. Is it the bunch of money spending in Iraq? No. It (prosperity) ispresented by the cars on the streets. I work at a gas station so I see the cars stopping in fron of my yeys everyday. When I go to the school, I like to park my car far away from my class rooms and walk along the pavement to loot at the rows of cars parking on it. There are several brands that I see but most of them come from Japan such as Honda, Toyota and Nissan. Some cars are brand new. Some cars are OK to run. Some of them are old but still run well. I do not see many BMWs, Mercedeses... and absolutely I see no what people call "super car" like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Bently... My point is that everybody has a car. in the other countries, especially developing country, cars mean rich and luxury. Yet in the U.S, cars are just a tool for people to faciliate their lives. Cars just make works and life become easier. A luxury thing in the other countries is a normal-daily thing on the U.S. And this is the prosperity of the U.S.
I usually go to work out at Lake Merrit, a very busy spot. I like watching the cars passing me just to see how rich the U.S is.

No comments: