Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My dreams!

Do you know what the biggest dream in my mind is? It is all about the business. I am very passionated about the business. I am interested in opening up my own business in the very near future. I am trying to save money and then go back to my country to look for the opportunities. In Vietnam, I have a networt of relationships that can be helpful for my career. I have been thinking about opening a wine store in Vietnam. The quality of Vietnamese life is developing and growing up very fast. People now begin thinking about higher level of enjoying life, and drinking wine is one. As we all know, wine is common in developed countries. With a developing country like Vietnam, drinking wine is in dawn, and I want to catch it up so I can be one of the pioneers. One of the big advantages that I have is I am an American, and this helps me to easily travel around the world. I also live close to the Napa, the largest vintage in the U.S. If someday I am able to import the wine to Vietnam, that would be great opportunity.
Tomorrow I will write about the prosperity of the U.S presented by the cars parking along my ways to school, to work out place and at workplace.

No comments: