Saturday, January 15, 2011

I realize that to implement a plan is very dificult. I thought my plan is simple, and I can do it easily. I want to save money, study English and working out everyday. I want to do it bit by bit but keep doing everyday. The plan sounds simple, but it is hard to do in reality. For instance, I have to get up early at 4:30 in the morning to work on the weekends, so I am too tired to be able to set up for a working out. I know it is hard to do everything I want every single day, yet I know I have to do it in order to make a better life for me. I wasted too much time since I came to the U.S. My life would be so much better if I regconized this early on, but I was in the struggle by that time. I struggled to find and form a way for my life, a new life that I was not ready for it yet. Time past as I am getting mature, a mature man who knows where to go and what to do. From now to May, I am gonna to paid off all my debts and get my AA degree done. After that I am gonna try to find another job to save money as much as possible. Next year I am gonna go back to my country and open my own business there. I nurture a great ambitions, and I know I have to work hard to make it. I want to write an autography some day in the future, so I have to have some interesting events to write about. I am very excited to write a book in English that tells my story, my life, my thoughts and my innermost feelings. I will try to write a short article everyday, hopefully some day they would make up a great book for me.

No comments: